Friday, April 22, 2016

Hit the Road Again

 

 Hope Road Organization
"Helping Youth Discover direction & development"

5 years after the initial thought, 3 years from the moment of recognition, and 1 year out from the best year Hope Road has ever seen, we find ourselves on level one of stage two. The challenge is still here, the anxiety still lurks in the background but the hope of it all still reigns supreme.  The mission has always been simple, We want to see you be everything you are designed to be.  That thought turned into a paragraph, that paragraph turned into a presentation, and that presentation transformed into an organization.  We press the idea of focused action.  As a director in Hope Road, simply I've always had action but I found my focus split into many directions, which by the way is "anti-focus". That always resulted in multiple forms of disappointment.  Disappointment passes the baton to discouragement which leaves disgruntle running on to the finish line of life, and who wants that?  So, as I hit the road (and I love people), I opened myself up to others hitting the road with me.  I researched, I studied, I prayed, and I decided to defy myself and focus.  This has lead to three youth programs, a regional award ceremony and experiences that I could have never had with out that decision, to focus.

So level one of stage two, here I am, here we are.
www.hoperoad.org 

 http://facebook.com/Onhoperoad/

http://facebook.com/HopeRoadYCT/

About Us
Hope Road, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, was founded in 2010 in Dayton, Ohio.  The Hope Road Organization is a faith based organization that provides support, information, tools and training to foster personal preparedness, character development, and healthy lifestyles for youth and young adults.  

Mission
To facilitate the development of skills, abilities and talents for youth and young adults






No comments:

Post a Comment